Ottenweller Company has invested in some of the largest, most efficient processing equipment available. Our recent purchase and installation of the largest 6000watt production laser in the United States allows us to process up to 1"(25mm) material thickness on a production basis. Combined with 2 10' x 40' shuttle tables, we can meet virtually any customer laser cutting requirement. The LVD Impuls 12530 offers a significant advantage in productivity, precision, parts quality, material utilization and flexibility. Ottenweller Company has invested significant resources to be the leader in the metal processing industry today.
LVD Phoenix Fiber Lasers - 6 kW & 10 kW
- Repetitive accuracy ± 0.025 mm
- Maximum sheet size 240" x 80"
- Automatic shuttle table
Alltra HG30-12S CNC Plasma Shape Cutting Machine
- 12ft x 53ft cutting table size
- 2 – Hypertherm HPR400 Plasma power sources and torches capable of piercing and cutting 2” thick steel plate.
- Bevel head assembly capable of 47 degree bevel cutting 1-1/2” thick steel plate.
LVD Axel 3015S - 5000watt
LVD Impuls 4030 - 4000watt
- Flying optics 10'x12' Dual Pallet
- Rotary Laser Cut Capable
- 3 axis flying optics - 5'x10' Automated Feeding, Dual Pallet system
Trumpf 600L 2400watt Laser w/30 ton Press Ram
- 60"x144" max sheet size
Cincinnati 1350 SM
- 5'x10' Pallet size