Ottenweller Company offers much more than the manufacturing of individual parts for their customers. After the Ottenweller skilled staff and extensive equipment outputs each individual item, it is then passed to the Module Assembly and Paint Technologies division. This is where concept is taken to completion.
Our Paint Capabilities Include:
Ottenweller Company supports production painting requirements through our automated converyorized system. Combined with our 5-stage iron phosphate pretreatment process we provide multi color topcoat components that meet our customers demanding standards. The CNC controlled Graco paint system moves, measures, controls, and dispenses a two-part epoxy paint that is cured in our 200' oven. The manual spray booths are large enough to accommodate large fabricated components and utilize the same Graco mixing system for accurate paint ratios.
Automated Conveyor Paint Line
- 45”w x 70”t x 120”l Envelope conveyor system
- 2,200 lbs part weight capacity
- 5-stage washer using DuBois 1052 alkaline wash and clear water rinse, DuBois zirconium nanoparticle pretreatment and RO water rinse
- Graco P-Mix II system with 22 color mixing stack
- Final cure oven length of 300 feet at 220 degrees
- Line speed of 8 feet/minute
Manual - Large Paint Booth
- Phosphate Wash Bay
- (2) 21' x 21' x 15' Self Contained Spray Booths
- 18' x 18' x 15' – 180 ° Drying Booth